Meetings are held at a member’s home. All interested readers are welcome with no long-term obligation. We meet informally, discuss the book, take a break for delicious drink and refreshment, and discuss the future titles. Questions: Call 301-754-1239.
- May 22: Commonwealth by Ann Patchett.
- June 26: After I’m Gone by Laura Lippman
- March 27: The Nine: Inside the Secret World of the Supreme Court (nonfiction) by Jeffrey Tobin
- February 27: Fates and Furies (novel) by Lauren Groff
- January 23, 2017: The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- November 28, 2016: Book of Ages: The Life and Opinions of Jane Franklin by Jill Lepore
- October 24th, The Man Called Ove, by Frederick Bachman
We are an informal gathering of interested readers and we meet on the fourth Monday of the month at a private home. This is the book group’s 15th year and new folks are welcome to join us. No long-term commitment expected. Please call 301-754-1239 for more details.