We offer Kindergarten thru 8th Grade RE Programming during the 9:30 service. Each month these students participate in a rotation of classes and activities that includes:
- Religious Education (RE) Classes
- Chalice Chapel (multi-age children’s worship)
- Social Action (multi-age learning and projects)
- Art Assemblies (multi-age art projects led by local artists)
- Multigenerational Worship (worship services for all ages)
9:30 RE Offerings
During the spring months, we offer a workshop rotation model of Religious Education. This year’s workshops include:
- Creating Some Kindness, where participants will make crafts to spread kindness.
- Science is Real, where participants will do a science experiment with a different UUCSS scientist each week.
- Make Your Own Little Village, where participants will make a wide variety of clothespin people to play with, share, or to create magic.
- Let’s Talk, where participants will develop their public speaking skills through speech and improv games and exercises.
Online registration for our spring workshops is available at Workshop Registration Form or you can register on Sunday mornings!
11:30 RE Offerings
We do not offer Religious Education programming for kindergarten through 8th grade during our 11:30 worship service at this time. Children and youth are invited to attend our worship service at 11:30.