We offer Kindergarten thru 8th Grade RE Programming during our 10:30 service. Each month these students participate in a rotation of classes and activities that includes:
- Religious Education (RE) Classes
- Chalice Chapel (multi-age children’s worship)
- Social Action (multi-age learning and projects)
- Art Assemblies (multi-age art projects led by local artists)
- Multigenerational Worship (worship services for all ages)
Children and youth start in the Sanctuary at 10:30 for the Chalice Lighting, Opening Hymn and the Message (a section of the service with the focus on children and youth). After the Message, students walk to class with the DRE, the Director of Religious Education, and helpers.
If you would like to volunteer for RE, please email Catherine Boyle the Director of Religious Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the spring months, we offer a workshop rotation model of Religious Education. This year’s workshops include: