If you plan events at UUCSS or hold events in your home, you are invited to attend a 30-minute workshop on Sunday, November 12, 2017. The Workshop will begin 15 minutes after the 9:30 a.m. service ends.
Participants will learn the following:
- How to plan an event to ensure minimal waste
- How to properly dispose of waste
- Where to access and/or buy Earth-friendly products
- Menu planning to suite all dietary needs
- Questions to ask caterers to ensure they engage in eco-friendly practices
- Eco-friendly décor AND MORE!
Presented by former green event producer and UUCSS member Lori Hill. Questions? Contact Lori at email@example.com